Thursday, February 2, 2012

flying by

I swear theses weeks are just flying by! I cannot believe it's already February and, when you consider standardized testing and spring break, the school year is almost over too! I know the last few months seem to go forever though.

So speaking of flying by, this weekend we celebrate hubby's 30th birthday! It's so weird to think we're turning 30. Does that mean we're grown up? Minus having a career, mortgage, and baby, I guess this is the final stage :) I've said it a million times before but I'm very much looking forward to our thirties. I'm excited to spend this weekend with good friends, even though not everyone can partake. That's the one thing that stinks about growing up, though. Other responsibilities! I just need a day or weekend when everyone can get together. What if I volunteer my mom to babysit all of those kids? She'd love it, right?

We're needing some very good vibes again. See, our hopeful house is scheduled to go to auction on Monday. Like in 4 days. At this point we have accepted the banks counter, and now we wait for the final approval letter and short sale approval. Well that is, of course, if the auction date gets postponed. So we need good thoughts that everything will go smoothly from here on out. We initially stayed away from short sales for this reason (and the fact that it took 4 months to counter our offer!) but we saw the value in this house and the desirable location so we had to give it a shot. It helped that we didn't have anywhere else to go, so there was no rush. Positive vibes!

Lastly, I have been doing awesome on my Team Beachbody. I have been doing the workouts every day since the 23rd of January. This is the last week of the first phase and the next one is going to get more grueling. I even woke up at 4 to work out on Tuesday. Ok, I lied, Micah woke up at that time and I couldn't fall back asleep :) My diet has been really good 95% of the time, which I'm really proud of. Clean eating all the way, minus some chips here and there... but those are potatoes, right? I feel more confident about myself and I'm actually working out, which I have had no motivation to do since having Micah. It's so great being held accountable and having people in the same boat as you. I love it!

The day is starting... make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment